Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello~


It's my (countless time) 4th time of my attempt to hold and manage a blog which always ended up inactive. I should give my very last try to maintain this blog, and if this fail, it's gone for good. I should be remorse for taking up all the bandwidth space, though it does mean nothing to blogspot.com *~just feeling guilty for those who used to follow up my post back then (well i don't think so- i ain't a good writer anyway).

I am totally clueless on what i should be writing in this blog. Every blog has their main theme and title, that talks about food, car, fashion, politic and diary??? ~_~ some even post images without text in their entire blog.

Should i talk about foods? Well i smoke more than eating, that's a NO then. Fashion? Heck no! I am a fashion blind, to be more exact; I do not have enough money to dress myself up? HAHA! Politic... Youth said it's stink, like what i was. The truth is that we do not read the newspaper. Agree? Well you bet. DIARY... well............ i have no comment on this, as it might offend 80% of the blogger around the planet and also to my friends who are reading this. And i do not wish to offend myself too in the future. >"<

CTC. (Cut the crap). I need to sleep now. Guess I would write some personal experience A.K.A diary in this blog since i did not acquire much personal skills and knowledges to brag about. Well pic of the day (above). Snapped it during self-declared-break-time at PatKinPatSun Cafe.

2 comments:

piggypeggy said...

wahahahahah !! :p nahh 1st comment lor ~ i see toilet hole O: ~ quite exciting when making n writing 1.. xD hahaha! of cuz i noe si adrian ~ :D

SoraSoul said...

Wee~ i oso manage a blog bfore n inactive, so i tried again ~ wee~