Saturday, October 18, 2008

Results are out~ VOS:: Victim Of Situation


Today i received an sms from peggy da pig, telling me the school examination results are released. That was the time i am still half-dead in my bed reading her sms... I was much concerned of my sleep rather than the results. But it's nothing compared to 'her' sms anyhow. Cough~ lol...Glad that i managed to pass all the subjects but that wasn't really what i wanted. Guess no one is satisfied with their results here in Tarc. I just managed to get 1A, 3B's and 2C's. My mom said she will stop me from studying here in tarc if i got a C, but here's the plan i came out with... i will pay the school fees 1st before letting her know ^ ^

To those who scored badly, there's nothing much to whine about seriously. It's easy to get into Tarc. With low academic qualification, added to the fact that the school fees which are freakin' cheap, we don't see any reason not to choose tarc, but welcome to the world buddies. It's hard to get out from TARC with a cert. Else, you may wish to get out from Tarc the easy way... Education is a business, why not gaining more cash from 3R? Remark, Resit, Repeat. No free lunch, my friends and enemies. * (Don't ask me in school) My results are nothing compared like a nose above the water... half drown for the 1st sem, what else left for the next 5 sems? Good luck~

6 comments:

piggypeggy said...

first of all.. im not PIG ! (: bleh. aiya dun worry. ur mom won't say anything? :x heh. anyway cool tarc logo xD lols!

adrianming said...

yes u r. ur blog say so =D peggy piggy :P

piggypeggy said...

piggy not pig (: tee-hee

adrianming said...

ooooooo ok i change the post then from pig--> piggy 2moro. settle case~ ^^ thanks for correcting my mistake =D

PILLA CHEN said...

GOOD LIAO LAH UR RESULT...#@$#@$%&**)(*$#!#$%^^(*(*&&$####%^@@#!!!!!

SoraSoul said...

Blah, dun sweet here n sweet there, == ma de i failed my intro to art, anyway nice logo, i gonna steal it wakakaka cuz no copyright